Sunday, July 18, 2010
Easy Chocolate Cake Cookies
The cookies are very chewy and incredibly moist. You can get creative and try this out with other flavours of cake mix.
1 box chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup oil
Heat oven to 350*F
1. Beat everything together, I did it with a wooden spoon as it'll come together into a ball. This will be the longest step as you have to ensure that everything mixes in well together. At the end of combining everything, I "kneaded" the dough just to bring it together. It will be a beautiful and shiny colour when it's well combined.
2. Roll dough into 1" balls and set on a plate or board
3. Before placing onto a cookie sheet, roll each ball into white sugar to well-coat
4. Place on a cookie sheet, and using a fork, press down very slightly
5. Bake for about 8-10 minutes (I baked for 10 minutes and they were perfect)
6. Once cooked, let sit for about 1 minute then transfer to a cooling rack
This recipe will make approx 3 dozen cookies.